Hello and welcome to Champagne kisses and couture dreams

Hello and welcome to Champagne kisses and couture dreams

Monday, February 9, 2009

Celebs that took home awards..(the more important ones)



For best female R&B Performance Alicia Keys-Superwoman from take me as I am


Neyo won best male R&B performance for "Miss Independant" from the album Year of the Gentleman that song also ps I like his new one "mad" he has a lot of good points in that song also won best R&B song and one of the songs it was against was "heaven sent" by Keyshia Cole which I like a lot



Mary J Blige won best contemporary album (Growning pains) good for her shes been around for sooo long and still doin her thing


Lil Wayne won best solo rap performance for a mili against Jayz, Snoop, Lupe and Nas


Best Rap/Sung collab went to Kanye and Estelle for american boy thats definatley a cool song different/catchy/I like it. Ps I dont like Estelles dress tho it looks like shes trying to do what Lady Gaga does on her shoulders anyways it just looks wrong so to the stylist who tried..nice try better luck next time



Best Rap Song LOLLIPOP!- Lil Wayne I love this song haha he also won best rap ALBUM for The Carter III (damn) lots awards there! He had a good night well I mean like if yur gonna beat out rappers like Jayz, Nas n Snoop who have been in the game for a min then well thats pretty good lol I'd be happy with myself too Lil Wayne

No comments: