Hello and welcome to Champagne kisses and couture dreams

Hello and welcome to Champagne kisses and couture dreams

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A look at what Laurens been doing after the Hills :)

So personally I like Lauren I personally think shes the "realest" one out of all the cast members from the hills also I think shes the one thats the least airheaded lol heres a look at a few things shes been doing since her farewell to the hills


As you probably now Lauren came out with her book "L.A. Candy". Here she's at her book launch




Now here its been rumoured that shes been doing an ad for Marc Jacobs but its also been rumoured that its a shoot for Harpers Bazaar. Whatever it is I think she looks HOT! I love the brown hair on her not every blonde can pull this one off but when they can ..its GORG!

No comments: