Hello and welcome to Champagne kisses and couture dreams

Hello and welcome to Champagne kisses and couture dreams

Friday, July 24, 2009

I cant wait till my 21st bday!!!





Okay so the past 2 years my bday was total shit I mean S-H-I-T
last year I was pregnant (not hating on the pregnant part) but I obviously couldnt really go anywhere or do anything n then my mom ruined it by getting all bi-polar that day (yes..she is actually bi-polar) anyways so I had dinner with my dad n Matt which was nice cuz I love them both but the fact that my mom wouldnt even be there ughh...anyways the year b4 that I was SICK AS HELL n didnt go anywhere or do anything BUT I did get a camera from Matt which was totally awsome cuz it was the best bday gift ever haha anyways
THIS BDAY Im renting a limo, goin to the club, gettin a booth aka poppin bottles my friends are all gonna be there, no ones going bi-polar, Im not gonna be pregnant therefore I will be drinking and partying and last but not least Im gonna have the best night of my life! THE END lol

No comments: