Hello and welcome to Champagne kisses and couture dreams

Hello and welcome to Champagne kisses and couture dreams

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HELPPPP!!






Ok so Im doing another photoshoot in TWO DAYS Im freaking out cuz I have no idea what to wear! Grace suggested a beach theme with a bikini I would but ..my stomach is not toned at all (barf) yep I still got flab n it aint fab ..AT ALL theres this $200 hurley bathing suit Im DIEING to have but the problem is its a bit much for a bathing suit. Im so mad at myself because if I would of got rid of my gut then I would probably have bought it and done the shoot with that its gorgeous but anyways I didnt so I have to go to plan b Im thinking a short dress with patent high heels but now I have to FIND this dress n I got 2 dayssssss so Im kinda freaking out theres a few at bebe but I dont feel like spending $200 on it I really hope I find an outfit soon. Basically I want something different a little over the top something well yea...different! These are some pix from the last shoot done by Grace Mendoza a lovely photographer from Toronto you can check her out at www.AnerdsWorld.com or www.GraceMendoza.com

No comments: