Hello and welcome to Champagne kisses and couture dreams

Hello and welcome to Champagne kisses and couture dreams

Friday, July 10, 2009

So my shoot yesterday was so much fun


Yesterday I hooked up with Grace Mendoza again to take some more shots for my portfolio that Im re-building I did 3 different looks one was with a babydoll looking dress all cute & innocent n all that, the 2nd one was the more edgy dark one and the 3rd was a streetwear one with my fav sneakers!! (Im a sneaker fanatic I love my nikes) Anyways I CANNOT wait to see the pixxx it should be around 2 weeks, the fact that I am not a patient person really doesnt help but yea yesterday was a great day :) ps this pic is from the last shoot and is one of the raw photos (unedited)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man ur fucking sexy *glares over*